Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves - Only One...


I guess I'm too busy being "back to school" to get any new books! But, I work in a library, so I really could bring some home. Truthfully, I know I don't have time to read library books, so I really have no business bringing any home.

For Review:
In a Fix, by Linda Grimes from NetGalley
I've been trying to find just the right book to try out the urban fantasy genre and I read  Tynga's Review of this one that convinced me to try it.

Tynga is also the one that hosts Stacking The Shelves, so make sure you visit her blog as well as the other participants.Thanks for visiting and don't be a stranger. If you are from the United States, enjoy your Labor Day!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

13 comments:

  1. In A Fix looks like an interesting urban fantasy. Great choice.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, definitely slipped by me- it's the first time I'm hearing of it :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but I hope you enjoy it! It looks good.

    Thanks for stopping by
    my STS =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Urban Fantasy and this book looks like an awesome one to read! Definitely adding it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have In A Fix as well and am hoping it will turn out to be a great urban fantasy.

    Happy reading Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing In A Fix in a couple of places it sounds good.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also saw her review and I didn't get into it... '-'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this book is just awesome, I loved it and I can't wait for the sequel. I hope it will be the same for you. Happy reading!

    Melliane – Between D&R

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, some urban fantasy fix is nice once in a while. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun!! I haven't read a ton of urban fantasy, but it's always good to get recs from people who read a lot of the genre.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't read this one, but am a huge urban fantasy fan so hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read this but it certainly looks interesting! Urban fantasy is a favourite of mine so I'll probably check this one out :) Hope you enjoy it <3

    I'm a new follower :) My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...