Thursday, January 9, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge - Day 9


I don't get to attend a lot of cons or events. But, I attend the Illinois School Library Media Association Annual Conference every year. I've actually been on the planning committee for this event several times. It's an opportunity to network with people like me, learn some new things about being a school librarian, and get to see some authors. Mostly local, but this year we had Sharon Draper and Tim Green -- not too shabby.



How about you? What are your travelling goals for 2014? Make sure to visit the host of the challenge, Parajunkee, and see all the participating blogs.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved all my school librarians growing up and wouldn't mind becoming one if I ever had the opportunity. It sounds like a great event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was going to be the year I finally went to their conference, but I really don't want to drive to Springfield, so maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...