Thursday, January 2, 2014

Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge - 2103 End of Year Update!

Thanks to everyone who participated in my 2013 Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge. There were only a few of us, but that's OK. So how did you do? Let me know in the comments, or leave me a link.

If you are interested in joining me for 2014, here's a link to the challenge page. There's also a link on the sidebar of my blog.

My 2013 goal was to read 25 books, and I barely made it! I read the last three in December. Once again, I only read a few off of my original list. I just read a lot of quick books as I found them. So, the rest of my list for 2013 is on my 2014 list.  Feel free to give me suggestions throughout the year!

Here's my list of books read in a day during 2013:

1. A Certain October, by Angela Johnson
2. All the Earth, Thrown to the Sky, by Joe R. Lansdale
3. 12 Things to Do Before You Crash and Burn, by James Proimos
4. The Always War, by Margaret Peterson Haddix
5. Dying to Know You, by Aidan Chambers
6.  The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Lifeby Tara Altebrando
7.  The Future of Us, by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
8.  Six Years, by Harlan Coben
9.  The Elephant of Surprise, by Brent Hartinger
10. Rotten, by Michael Northrop
11. Manicpixiedreamgirl, by Tom Leveen
12. Trapped, by Michael Northrop
13. Towering, by Alex Flinn
14. The Pregnancy Project, by Gabi Rodriguez
15. All I Need, by Susane Colasanti
16. Sky on Fire, by Emmy Laybourne
17. The Testing, by Joelle Charbonneau
18. The Tragedy Paper, by Elizabeth Laban
19. Never Fall Downby Patricia McCormick
20. Changeling, by Philippa Gregory
21. Countdown, by Michelle Rowen
22. Mojo, by Tim Tharp
23. The Elite, by Kiera Cass
24. The Perfect Christmasby Debbie Macomber
25. And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie
26. Perfect Scoundrels, by Ally Carter

Happy New Year, and thanks for visiting!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...