Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves -- Snow Days!

Well, we haven't had school this ENTIRE WEEK. So, I certainly haven't checked any books out of the library!

However, Edelweiss came through with a couple of eBooks for review.

For Review:
House of Ivy & Sorrow, by Natalie Whipple, from Edelweiss

The Care and Management of Lies, by Jacqueline Winspear, from Edelweiss

That's all for me, actually for the past two weeks. How about you? Leave me a link to your new treasures, so I can add them to my list.  Please visit Team Tynga's Reviews to see all the participating blogs. Thanks for stopping by!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! The House of Ivy & Sorrow looks really great, I've been tempted by that on EW a few times. I hope you enjoy both your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the two you got should be good. I'm planning on reading The House of Ivy and Sorrow too. Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The House of Ivy & Sorrow, it's on my To Buy Someday list, but I'm trying so hard to be good about reading from my tbr shelves... someday though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I loved Natalie Whipple's first book. I'm looking forward to reading House of Ivy and Sorrow...plus the cover is really eerily awesome. :) Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...