Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Other Side of Life - Yarn Crafts

I'm using these posts to occasionally describe other things I enjoy (besides books.) I used to post these projects on my other blog, but I posted so seldom that I decided to include them here. Feel free to skip this one, if you are strictly in it for the books.

Cold weather combined with a long Christmas break always gets me in the mood to work with yarn. After all, I can only read so much. And there's some TV to watch, which I can do while I'm knitting or crocheting.  Here's what I've come up with in the last couple weeks:

I crocheted this scarf using a pattern from a book that I do not have the title of. I hate that. I'm still looking for it, and if I find it, I'll come back here and add it.

Knitted these boot toppers using a pattern from Make & Do Girl. Love them. Ready to start another pair...

How about you? Any projects keeping you busy during the break (and the snowdays)?






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...